FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Design, support and pro-actively shape the FOUR PAWS process management system
- Establish and improve awareness for processes and the need to strengthen the roles, responsibilities, and deliverables within processes
- Proactively develop creative and innovative ways to improve business processes
- Ensure an appropriate level of standardisation, security, and compliance
- Develop and implement process assessments and reportings
- Contribute to the FOUR PAWS Quality Management System
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Several years of experience working within Quality- and Process Management
- Certified process manager or equivalent in relevant discipline is desirable
- Great affinity to technical state of the art and data-thinking
- High pro-active, solution-oriented, and analytical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills and a proven ability to interface with internal business partner
- Good time management skills with the ability to prioritise workload and remain organised while meeting deadlines
- Strong written and verbal English skills, German skills are a plus
FOUR PAWS offers
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- An attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 39.000 per year (for 30h a week) with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and Cover Letter to: ref. number 81.218 via email.