FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Developing a practice-oriented strategy to upgrade Middle to long-term or Major Donors
- Rolling out, implementing and controlling the strategy with created schedules and timelines
- Coordination the programme in strong collaboration with internal and external partners
- Implementing operationally created communication concepts for this sensitive donor group
- Creating and texting on-, offline, telemarketing communication and donor journeys
- Selecting portfolio of projects, campaigns for presentation
- Implementing concept of binding tools, e. g. events
Your profile ideally illustrates
- 3-5 years professional experience in fundraising and database management (In- or external)
- Experience in the development and implementation of Middle Donor strategies
- Excellent German and good English skills
- Experience with Office 365/SharePoint and virtual communication tools, e. g. MS Teams
- Result-oriented, innovative, open, and balanced personality with independent working style
- Team player combined with high social competences
- Strong affinity to animal welfare and to the topics and values of VIER PFOTEN
FOUR PAWS offers
- the opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- a multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- an animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- a modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- an attractive and technically advanced office with excellent public transport links close to the centre of Vienna
- an international exchange programme
- a gross salary of minimum EUR 39.000,- per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
FOUR PAWS is dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV and cover letter in English to ref. number 81.703 preferably through our ISG-Careerportal or via email.