FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under direct human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Support markets on developing their national strategies in alignment with global strategies
- Monitor and evaluate the performance in specific markets and recommend improvements
- Identify specific market needs and provide strategic and operational in those specific areas
- Provide tools, best practices and techniques to leverage income results in those markets
- Find learning needs and skill gaps, strengthen internal capacity to fundraising and innovate
- Coordinate and seek support from other team members to support the fundraising markets
- Build fundraising communities across and within markets in specific areas of expertise
- Keep the community updated with the current and most emerging trends in fundraising
- Foster and maintain positive relationships with key stakeholders within the organisation
- Represent the fundraising perspective in key meetings, campaigns and project groups
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Minimum 3 years working in international NGOs and Fundraising
- Bachelor in Business Administration or other related education
- Strong project management experience and skills
- English is essential, German and/or French desirable
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 42.000 per year with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to