FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your meaningful contribution will include
- Organising and preparing meetings and appointments as well as travel arrangements
- Coordinating information requests and tasks
- Supporting the Farm Animals and Nutrition team with internal reporting processes by preparing power point presentations, coordinating deadlines, etc.
- Preparing contracts for campaigns and partnerships together with the legal department
- Processing monthly expenses, monitoring costs centers and handling invoices for campaigns and partnerships together with the finance department
- Supporting GDPR related needs and requirements from Human Resources (e.g. country specific labour legislations)
- Maintaining the Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Work experience in an administrative field
- Professional background in accounting and / or bookkeeping preferred
- Knowledge about the processing of contracts and legal matters preferred
- Experience with Office 365, CRM and creating PowerPoint Presentations
- Business level proficiency in English and German
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- The chance to sustainably improve the lives of farm animals through your work
- A pleasant and motivating work environment that is characterized by very friendly cooperation and mutual support
- Regular, needs-based training
- A gross salary of minimum EUR 22.500,00 per year for 30 hours with the willingness to pay higher based on your qualifications, skills, and professional experience.
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your CV in English to