FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organization for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Planning and organising engaging seasonal and annual events to attract both local and international visitors with the goal of increasing visitor numbers and making an impact
- Developing, implementing, and managing the education programmes and activities such as the guided tour concept, the exhibit, workshops, and Forest School
- Developing a Youth Engagement Programme in cooperation with other departments, partner institutions, schools, universities, and NGOs
- Managing and coordinating the volunteer programme as well as developing and organising Animal Caretaker for a Day activities in cooperation with the Sustainable Sanctuaries Department
- Conducting education and conservation awareness activities at existing school partners and gaining new school partners for bringing school groups in for educational tours
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Proven experience with education and event topics
- At least one year of experience in animation and guide topics
- Relevant education
- Strong written and verbal English skills
- Great affinity to animal welfare and FOUR PAWS issues and values
Our offer includes
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
- Workplace health promotion initiatives
- An eLearning onboarding platform
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English