FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team.
Your contribution will be
- Performing catching, transporting and returning on-site of stray dogs and cats while strictly complying with the rules for protection and welfare of animals
- Responding to signals for animals in distress
- Being responsible for the regular and correct completion of the documentation
- Providing assistance and support to the veterinarians
- Being responsible for the correct exposure, technical condition and hygiene of the entrusted vehicle as well as the entrusted equipment
- Strictly following the procedures for working in the veterinary hospitals of FOUR PAWS
- Manifesting animal welfare in the process of work, according to the requirements of the Veterinary Law and the Law on Protection of Animals
Your profile ideally illustrates
- Previous experience in working with animals
- Excellent, fluent Bulgarian language skills
- English skills are considered as an advantage
- Driver's license (category B) and excellent driving skills
- Basic knowledge of vehicle design and operation
- Willingness to travel
Our offer includes
- Employment contract, consistent with the Bulgarian legislation
- Competitive remuneration
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment
- A motivated team
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge.