FOUR PAWS is the global animal welfare organisation for animals under human influence, which reveals suffering, rescues animals in need and protects them. You would like to contribute to something meaningful and work with us along our mission? This is your chance. We are looking for dedicated people to enrich our team in BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh.
The sanctuary is in Ky Phu commune, Nho Quan district, Ninh Binh province and allows greater governmental enforcement of the existing laws prohibiting the abuse of bears for bile extraction. We provide a place for any confiscated or voluntarily handed over bears to be taken to and cared for appropriately.
FOUR PAWS Vietnam is searching for people with a positive mindset and great dedication and passion for animal welfare. Find out more about our sustainable campaigns and projects on www.kieransplace.com.
Your contribution will be:
- Overseeing the development and implementation of the FOUR PAWS and BEAR SANCTUARY Ninh Binh brand as well as developing internal and external communications strategies to increase visitor reach
- Creating social media and website content as well as print materials that are emotional and engaging for existing followers and that attracts new followers and potential donors
- Supporting the coordination and promotion of FOUR PAWS’ education and volunteer programs
- Overseeing the creation of all communications materials to ensure that it is consistent with the organisation's brand and organisational signature as well as ensuring that it is in line with the needs of each project or program, such as the education program, campaigns, or volunteer programme
Your profile ideally illustrates:
- Holding relevant bachelor’s degree in environment, biology, or education
- Excellent communication skills and coordinating skills
- Very good written and spoken English and Vietnamese skills
- Experience in public relations, communications, and event management are an advantage
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing education programs is an advantage
- Experience in animal welfare work and wildlife conservation is an advantage
- High level of responsibility and personal drive
- Dedication and passion for animal welfare and FOUR PAWS values and issues
Our offer includes:
- The opportunity to truly contribute to global animal welfare
- A multinational team with the spirit of being ONE FOUR PAWS
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment in a motivated team
- Occasional business travel
- An animal friendly workplace with a dynamic and pleasant job environment
- A modern leadership culture and promotion of training measures
We are dedicated to the principles of equal opportunity, diversity, and plurality.
Be part of a good cause and apply for your next professional challenge with your cover letter and CV in English as well as your salary requirements to: